Riccardo Tisci x Nike

        Riccardo Tisci revealed the first look of his collaboration with Nike. Creative director of Givenchy revealed the first look on his Instagram profile featuring supermodel Joan Smalls. “The shoe is universal yet somehow very personal,” Tisci told Telegraph. “I travel all over the world, and I see people wearing the Air Force 1, and they wear it in so many different ways. And so I was thinking, what is the essence of the Air Force 1? And how do I take that essence and make my own statement? For me the Air Force 1 is not about gender, it’s not about a particular city, nor is it about a certain style. The community decides. It’s democratic. It’s love.” The shoes include low, mid and high boots. 

           Here are some photos of the capsule collection





No comments:

Post a Comment